The People's Republic of Vinnitzia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Vinz leVera with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.247 billion Vinnitzians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vinnypolis. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnitzian economy, worth 146 trillion denars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 117,617 denars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, and AI citizens are criticized for being robotic. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Vinnitzia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vinnitzia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and the Top 10% for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Vinnitzia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Dupanda.
- : Vinnitzia was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Vinnitzia was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Vinnitzia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Vinnitzia, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic.
- : Following new legislation in Vinnitzia, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Vinnitzia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Vinnitzia, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Vinnitzia, a blood-red mark on the doorframe means a building must be passed over for destruction.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Amerion, Volaworand, Beblahbleblo, Treir, Yaravia, Corgitopiaa, Bawkie, Holota, Arscanesia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Cucutenium, Concrete Slab, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Holy Free, Shuckle Empire, Wehraboos, Tepertopia, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Farengeto, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Hanguk-Nippon, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Kringalia, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Banglazstrogaria, Sandaoguo, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Drew Durrnil, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Castraebar, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Sedunn, Zataras, Esterwood, Froshar, and 10 others.Leimarite Empire, Alrone, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, Driodal, and Dupanda.