The Republic of Vicar Amelia is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its burgeoning elephant population. The hard-working population of 2.204 billion Vicar Amelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 19.2%.
The Vicar Amelian economy, worth 104 trillion francs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 47,319 francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vicar Amelia's national animal is the elephant, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vicar Amelia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vicar Amelia became WA Delegate of Seven Sins Alliance.
- : Vicar Amelia's influence in Seven Sins Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Vicar Amelia relocated from Artificial Solar System to Seven Sins Alliance.
- : Vicar Amelia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Dog Warrior.
- : Vicar Amelia endorsed The Matriarchy of Dog Warrior.
- : Vicar Amelia was endorsed by The Republic of Gone with the Wind SPSF.
- : Vicar Amelia endorsed The Republic of Interceptor XIX.
- : Vicar Amelia endorsed The Republic of Gone with the Wind SPSF.
- : Vicar Amelia was endorsed by The Republic of Interceptor XIX.