The Assemblages of Free Planets of Venurian Space is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by the assemblages with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and national health service. The hard-working population of 5.432 billion Venurians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Voykyk. The average income tax rate is 35.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Venurian economy, worth 499 trillion sakars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 91,948 sakars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Venurian companies generally just fire employees in lieu of giving them vacation, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons, and justice is blinding. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venurian Space's national animal is the goose, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venurian Space was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Venurian Space altered its national flag.
- : Venurian Space changed its national capital to "Voykyk".
- : Venurian Space changed its national leader to "the assemblages".
- : Venurian Space changed its national capital to "none".
- : Venurian Space changed its national leader to "no one".
- : Venurian Space was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Venurian Space was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Venurian Space was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Venurian Space was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.