The Republic of Uzumaki is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 761 million Uzumakis are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 20.5%.
The Uzumakian economy, worth 35.6 trillion Ryōs a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 46,745 Ryōs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers, new urban roads are threatening city parks, sports club owners are having a moneyball, and Uzumaki has designated Uzumaki City as its capital city. Crime is moderate. Uzumaki's national animal is the Kurama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uzumaki relocated from The Rejected Realms to Resuscitation.
- : Uzumaki's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Uzumaki relocated from The Power Gulids II to The Rejected Realms.
- : Uzumaki was ejected and banned from The Power Gulids II by The 𝐇𝐲𝐠𝐯𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 of Hegvanigson.
- : The 𝐇𝐲𝐠𝐯𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 of Hegvanigson dismissed Uzumaki as The Sushi Officer of The Power Gulids II.
- : Uzumaki's influence in The Power Gulids II rose from "Handshaker" to "Envoy".
- : Uzumaki was endorsed by The Meritocracy of Pasifika Baru.
- : Uzumaki's influence in The Power Gulids II rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Uzumaki was endorsed by The Republic of Kvitka at War.
- : The Roaming Fields of BunnyTank granted Border Control authority to Uzumaki as The Sushi Officer in The Power Gulids II.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Drop Your T-shirt.