The Rogue Nation of USSR Round II is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 8.489 billion Soviets are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mos Eisley. The average income tax rate is 89.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Soviet economy, worth a remarkable 1,360 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 160,293 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, and the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue". Crime is totally unknown. USSR Round II's national animal is the Reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : USSR Round II's influence in Nunez Islands rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : USSR Round II's influence in Nunez Islands fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Longest Average Lifespans, Safest, and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : USSR Round II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.