|Leader||Kaiser Friedrich Herbert|
The Federation of Unified Deutsch States is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Kaiser Friedrich Herbert with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.278 billion Germans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 44.2%.
The powerhouse German economy, worth 119 trillion German Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 93,203 German Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
All government communication requires the imprimatur of the Truth Police, Kaiser Friedrich Herbert's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, aides are afraid to ask if Kaiser Friedrich Herbert wants a cup of tea or coffee, and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unified Deutsch States's national animal is the German Shephard, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unified Deutsch States's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Unified Deutsch States resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Unified Deutsch States withdrew a proposal from the WA General Assembly titled "Stolen Valor Act".
- : Unified Deutsch States submitted a proposal to the General Assembly Regulation Board entitled "Stolen Valor Act".
- : Unified Deutsch States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Unified Deutsch States endorsed The Imperial German Kaiserreich of German Holy Roman Empire.
- : Unified Deutsch States endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Union of Austria-Hungary.
- : Unified Deutsch States was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Union of Austria-Hungary.
- : Unified Deutsch States was endorsed by The Imperial German Kaiserreich of German Holy Roman Empire.
- : Unified Deutsch States lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.