The Democratic Republic of UniDaniLand is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 885 million UniDaniLandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of UniDani city. The average income tax rate is 35.3%.
The sizeable but inefficient UniDaniLandian economy, worth 37.1 trillion Dani dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,875 Dani dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
The cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself, and the nationalised Arms Manufacturing Industry is not interested in making weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. UniDaniLand's national animal is the Uni, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : UniDaniLand resigned from the World Assembly.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The フェデレーション of Nowa Europa.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Republic of Greater Kingdoms.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Arcane Sea Aristocracy of Leimarite Empire.
- : UniDaniLand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Natural Disease Reservoirs".
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Free Land of Froshar.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Republic of Zataras.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nive Tecta Iugis.
- : UniDaniLand was endorsed by The Shadowy Empress of Farengeto.
- : UniDaniLand was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.