The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its lack of airports, complete lack of prisons, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.845 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 8,991 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 265,666 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, and citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the prevalence of circular logic frequently renders parliamentary observers dizzy.
- : Tzo's influence in 10000 Islands fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Tzo's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens are strongly encouraged to breathe less so as to limit the carbon footprint.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
Endorsements Received: 153 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, Vivolkha, and 103 others.Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Emulini, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Mittal Land, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Old Tryst, Hamletus, Neojinkotsu, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Randopian, Ulthain, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Dystopija, Solarampa, Carbo Nation, Final Universal Order, Xemja, Jeelung, Memedor, Ao Kuang, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Bumrum, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, Snakeden, Free Land of Malopolska, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Mulia Easamandringordia, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Republic of Karskarovyt, Islands of Czechia, Offden, Armatha, Great Ranges, Pantari, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Maynardio, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Athontia, Free Pacific State, Diahn, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Pianaville, Sipeb, Ariree, Yuwa, Bortheria, Novegia, and Galimania.