|Capital||Madotsuki no Heya - Osma Naga|
|Animal||Turritopsis Dohrnii Medusa|
The Most Serene Republic of Turks of The Eastern Calculus is a massive, safe nation, ruled by UBOA with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 4.621 billion Calculusian Turks hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Madotsuki no Heya - Osma Naga. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Calculus Turkish economy, worth 447 trillion Uboas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 96,757 Uboas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Calculus Turkish novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about UBOA, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness', the government offers gay men mildly offensive tips on how to pass as straight, and police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Turks of The Eastern Calculus's national animal is the Turritopsis Dohrnii Medusa, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Atua.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Chaos of Virq.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Empire of Alfenheim.
- : Turks of The Eastern Calculus was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mnemnovia.