The Republic of Turkenia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 724 million Turkenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ankara. The average income tax rate is 42.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Turkenian economy, worth 82.7 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 114,184 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, and almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Turkenia's national animal is the Grey wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Turkenia, almost every singles' party has a clergy and courtesans theme.
- : Following new legislation in Turkenia, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Turkenia's influence in Europe rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Turkenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Turkenia endorsed The Federal Empire of Chioganah.
- : Following new legislation in Turkenia, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Turkenia was endorsed by The Federal Empire of Chioganah.
- : Following new legislation in Turkenia, museums have more touchscreens on display than artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Turkenia, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Turkenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
Endorsements Received: 41 » Republic of Satherland, The Seven Provinces, Walfo, Meropis, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Yahlia, Enway, Abject Ludicrosity, St Scarlett, La Gaulle, Northern German Federation, Berlin and Potsdam, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, Dark Matter, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Elisabethshagen, Kanokla, The Champions League, Destyntine, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Ausvelt, Nova Babilonia, Regnum Italiae, New Eestiball, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Valtrona, Uzbek Khan, North of Americas, Woschia, Christian Terra, The Reunited Yugoslavs, United Penguin States of Antarctica, Kyrica, Jebatga, Gliesetonia, and Chioganah.