The Constitutional Monarchy of Tupolov is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 715 million Tupolovians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Moska. The average income tax rate is 31.5%.
The very strong Tupolovian economy, worth 66.0 trillion Tupolova Reais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 92,331 Tupolova Reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war, the government-sponsored autobiography 'A Leader For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Leader's supporters, and politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tupolov's national animal is the Arara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, the government-sponsored autobiography 'A Leader For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of Leader's supporters.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Tupolov was endorsed by The All Inclusive Love and Pride of Jehenna.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, the endangered saltwater humpback Arara is only seen in captivity programs.
- : Following new legislation in Tupolov, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Ever Testing, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Holota, Tsunamy, Amerion, Wehraboos, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Bawkie, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Achemar, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, Eleuthelrium, Andinla, Chernaya Zvezda, PenguinPies, Arscanesia, Ebonhand, Farengeto, Bonobiana, Sou Avida, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Greydovia, Cassius empire, Venezia Pacifica, Linden Oak, New Plant, Erstotska, Flumenvallis, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Goom Bay, Doriander, Shintoese, Myhomecountry, Bharathvarsha, Oxyliteral, Wildweststan, Leighester, North Pernambuco, New Sanet, Melayu Federation, Yellunstryer, Oppalli, The Two Jerseys, and 41 others.Kiasu-ism, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Paganan, Pencil Sharpeners 2, New American Dictatorship, Drystar, Cucutenium, The Island of Sorna, Bear Connors Paradiso, Erstavik, Havenfell, Brazilian impero2, Dereistic, Ancient Slobovia, Froshar, Nova Montron, Volaworand, Altnavia, Leimarite Empire, USNE2018, Zataras, Saint Roberts, Cilibia, Enplatia, Nowa Europa, Lauramerica, Great Lothian, The Solar System Scope, TescoPepsi, Centristvill, Mnemnovia, Rebel-topia, Tyrantistica, Darakin, ARIAPOLIS01, Comfed, Brunier, Antwerpen1, Jehenna, Shadeth, and Driodal.