The United Socialist States of Tulov is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Arkady Rossovich with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed population of 5.157 billion Tulovians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tula. The average income tax rate is 78.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tulovian economy, worth 996 trillion Tulovian Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 193,242 Tulovian Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Studio executives abandon tragic stories of star-crossed lovers because "it's been done", engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy, nations that kill a Tulovian can expect a strongly worded letter, and popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Tula River. Crime is almost non-existent. Tulov's national animal is the Blackbird, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tulov endorsed The Republic of Dresoncant.
- : Tulov endorsed The Democratic Republic of Qxyston.
- : Following new legislation in Tulov, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Tula River.
- : Following new legislation in Tulov, nations that kill a Tulovian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Tulov, engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy.
- : Following new legislation in Tulov, studio executives abandon tragic stories of star-crossed lovers because "it's been done".
- : Following new legislation in Tulov, there's sophisticated talk of revolution within the ever-expanding mining colonies.
- : Tulov endorsed The United States of Hamiltonians.
- : Tulov was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Phayded Republic.
- : Tulov was endorsed by The Empire of Wachian.
Endorsements Received: 51 » NewArizona, Greater Libertoria, Union of Saint Lyon, Balan Bar, Supero Omnia, New Holten, Vivenxistan, Galderon, Fioramira, Haimato, Loveable dogs, Arudis, Thuron, Sodnesia, Tanco Villum, Bohseon, The Limfjord, Her Majesty Silver Garden, Cherad, North Edmity, Auraxia, The Superior Helghan Empire, Holy Land of Capitalism, Akaroa, Lucensia, Chiergamo, Ferom, Shivgarh, Upper Scotia, Sachsenreich, Metty, Arkanon, Hyrule People, The People of Starlight, Neo-Polonia, The Motherland Of ARTSTOTZKA, Kadripistan, The Sychey, Avalonion, The Third British Empire, Vireland, Oshima Bafuku, The former Calradian empire, New Jaedonstan, Sentinel Prime, Lislandia, Ch3d, Holy Confederation of Germans, Yeet1246532, Wachian, and 1 other.The Phayded Republic.