|Leader||President Anola Tula|
The Republic of Tscharva is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Anola Tula with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.063 billion Tscharvians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denona. The average income tax rate is 70.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tscharvan economy, worth 113 trillion Loevs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 55,178 Loevs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, skateparks can be found in every city, and lending money has become a major liability. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tscharva's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zauxonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, politicians tend to speak more loudly and slowly these days.
- : Tscharva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Tscharva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Tscharva endorsed The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Tscharva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
Endorsements Received: 49 » Ransium, Lura, Atsvea, Feladria, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Middle Barael, Turbeaux, Effazio, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Ordand, Cat-Herders United, Blon Gre, Caterasia, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Terrabod, Ironic Remarks, East Stederland, Artemis, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Lugnan, Candlewhisper Archive, The Fabulous Islands, Reannia, Alcantaria, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Jutsa, and The World Wildlife Fund.