The Holy Empire of Tristinity is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.786 billion Tristinites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 57.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tristinian economy, worth 124 trillion Tris a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 69,764 Tris, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past, mechanics are often exhausted by their work, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, and one does not simply walk into the tundra. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tristinity's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The Republic of Gliesetonia.
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The Carib- Atlantic Union of North of Americas.
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Enway.
- : Tristinity was endorsed by The Federation of Mynox.
- : Following new legislation in Tristinity, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
- : Following new legislation in Tristinity, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban.
- : Following new legislation in Tristinity, mechanics are often exhausted by their work.
- : Following new legislation in Tristinity, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Meropis, Walfo, Invernessia, Yahlia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Trixeland, Northern German Federation, The New Mexican Confederation, Abject Ludicrosity, Thracia Republic, Ausvelt, Elisabethshagen, Germany Third Reich, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Someseni, Shaor, Kanokla, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Jim the Baptist, Rivierenland, GanymedEuropa, Carignanum, Owlograd, The Young Ur, Irminsulia, Destyntine, Regnum Italiae, The Pontic State, The Seven Provinces, Kyrica, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Sloburg, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, North of Americas, Othenhiem, and Gliesetonia.