The Federal Republic of Trenaka is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Schmidt with a fair hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.345 billion Trenakans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Munich. The average income tax rate is 74.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Trenakan economy, worth 133 trillion Trenakan Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 99,614 Trenakan Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, the flight attendant who draws the short straw is on "cockpit bucket duty", and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trenaka's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trenaka lodged a message on the Sophia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Trenaka's influence in Sophia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Trenaka, the flight attendant who draws the short straw is on "cockpit bucket duty".
- : Trenaka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Trenaka's influence in Sophia rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Trenaka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton.
- : Trenaka endorsed The Self-Administrative City of Tinhampton.
- : Trenaka relocated from The Commonwealth Of The Argimin to Sophia.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Tinhampton.