The Dictatorship of Trance Empire is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, anti-smoking policies, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.095 billion Germans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Great Berlin. The average income tax rate is 83.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Trance Empirean economy, worth 167 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 153,247 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, official maps have to be revised on a weekly basis, little kids often wonder why strange grown-ups are following them around the soft play areas, and married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trance Empire's national animal is the Phoenix Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trance Empire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Trance Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Trance Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, married couples must call each other "darling" or risk a fine.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, little kids often wonder why strange grown-ups are following them around the soft play areas.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, official maps have to be revised on a weekly basis.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, residents of newly dried out bays live in fear of leaky dikes.
- : Following new legislation in Trance Empire, euthanasia is illegal.
Endorsements Received: 179 » Shibutani, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Corfad, Guer Aike, Schnuftelland, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Empy, Aeolist, Noahs Second Country, Orado, Newpromisedland, The Endless Eventide, Omnistria, Ihese, Nistriabar, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Unshleepd, Malta Comino Gozo, Wit Noreis, Loli County, Daiz, Great Bights Mum, McMasterdonia, Hamerica, Dreadton, Shadowrik, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Abject Ludicrosity, Zumlandia, New Lakemba, Pazair, Interdimensional Zone, Zecit, Serendipita Martia, El Fiji Grande, SherpDaWerp in TNP, Dabarastan, Sundred, Sunto, Napnomadia, Woodsend, Praeceps, Avastate, Varola, Fendlium, and 129 others.Xagill, Valhalla123, Selfgradatude, Xentherida, Seenvorland, Votak Matim, 1 very fast endotarter, Maott, Immenium, Wineclaw, The Pantheons, Ravendi, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Kasazzastan, Kranostav, Fizban, Ver Testua, Wisconsota, Zeternia, Frances Francis the First of France, New Octicarg, Pallaith, Yokciq Empire, Joodey, Xatin, Solskjar, The Most Freedom Ever, Valentine Z, Sil Dorsett, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Crader, Glurponia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, Oceanialia, Mesopotama, The Serdey Islands, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Greater Pittsburgh, The Iron Lions, Prydania, U S Eh, The Tampa Bay Rays, Frostcell, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Qetrela, True Equality For All, Timothea, New Jamgra, Panama Coalition, I Like Killing people, Former English Colony, Libertania Democratica, Fluffy Noodles, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, The Canadian Peoples Republic, The Calabash Protectorate, Ihsan, Clan Spaniel, Seanat, Brucklania, Plangainer, Arichia, Damsmel, Highton Islands, PotatoFarmers, Nouvelle-Floride, Unimaginable Doom, Fracie, Maclare, Xyrron, Madjack, Termathe, Pokemanland, Abonland, Pleroma Sans Romans, The Noviosyus, United Kahndaq, Principia Mathematica, Andexia, Xipher, Kragsgale, Simone Republic, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Ultra777, WeKnow, Buckhem, Moubarakistan, Heilhum Imperius, Innocentic, Eschatosia, Vincone Cae, Neu-Galicia, Kenaniahistan, Wilkshire, Runeda, Vathnutum, Harjad, Eywaan, Therizia, Daulatpur, Frahnkzaden, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Unsophisticate, Glanst, Comfed, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Lulubellia, Elvoreto, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Jestings, Rozarus, Cosmosplosion, and Hardscrabble.