The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Jack Pulsipher with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 34.878 billion Kendians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shinso. The income tax rate is 100.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kendian economy, worth an astonishing 10,020 trillion Dosus a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 287,312 Dosus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Factories place endangered birds in their rafters in pursuit of government protections, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities, and frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trackeendy's national animal is the Herophant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Solgetsu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trackeendy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Trackeendy endorsed The Holy Empire of Myotatunto.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Trackeendy, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan.
- : Trackeendy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Trackeendy lodged a message on the Europeia Regional Message Board.
- : Trackeendy endorsed The Unitary Federation of Korektonon.
- : Trackeendy was endorsed by The Unitary Federation of Korektonon.
- : Trackeendy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
Endorsements Received: 100 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Katkasistan, Lethen, Mediocrea, Arqhua, Cortlandt Manor, Samuelstani, Awesomepotomia, Voxum Mortalum, Beriwen, Almendron, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Akeland, Brickfield, Free Rosabell, Paulotzia, Pirataria, Yugarritia, Gooblaria, Poquaoi, Polgaria, Acapais, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Precisely Nothing, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Zakanda, Emastalia, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Geektopia, Ganud, Pland Adanna, Deliber, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, The Lost Men, Tital Mania, Greatnessity City, P0ptr0pica, Koroniti, Estingberg, United-Marrshmallows, Cato2, Turpotia, Thaumania, and 50 others.Spartacistan, Astrellan, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Buddhists of Janra, Old Aweic Wirs, Myotatunto, Land of Bobtopia, Possibly this, Cutias, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Freeeee, Krka beaver, Waluigi Park, Zecklandia, Unidoria, The Militarist States of America, New Fenyr, Skyhawk Clan, Selgary, Enuroland, South Parter, Thice Frostalt, Murden, Kurvix, Turks and Francs, European capitalism, Paxlond, Nairatania, Maowi, Rutherfordstan, Saturnia Tellus, Nilao, Prov, Decnotixa, Votokia, Aevana, Penlopa, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Hakwan, Andro, Atlas-Preussen, Turkesbenizstan, Ducklingville, Siburian, Northeastern Italian, Malevos, Steium, and Korektonon.