|Capital||Hyakkaou Private Academy|
The Gamblers' Haven of Tobillo is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Kirari Momobami with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.024 billion Tobillans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hyakkaou Private Academy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 37.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Tobillan economy, worth a remarkable 1,058 trillion Social Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 210,787 Social Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 728,143 per year while the poor average 44,627, a ratio of 16.3 to 1.
Handling people's data is proving an immersive experience, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, feeling like a winner comes at a price, and posters on 'Tobillan Values' advise against being proud of Tobillo. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tobillo's national animal is the House Pet, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tobillo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Tobillo's influence in The Leftist Assembly rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Following new legislation in Tobillo, posters on 'Tobillan Values' advise against being proud of Tobillo.
- : Following new legislation in Tobillo, feeling like a winner comes at a price.
- : Following new legislation in Tobillo, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Following new legislation in Tobillo, handling people's data is proving an immersive experience.
- : Tobillo relocated from Lazarus to The Leftist Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Tobillo, dreams of entering the Super League have been relegated to the history books.
- : Tobillo was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tobillo ceased to exist in The Leftist Assembly.