The Kingdom of TM-Jesselton is a huge, safe nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 492 million TM-Jesseltonians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Industry, although Defense, Spirituality, and Education are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 33.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient TM-Jesseltonian economy, worth 49.2 trillion Selts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 99,915 Selts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Card collectors duel to the death, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, and behind every great person are three dozen other people passing great memos. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. TM-Jesselton's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TM-Jesselton was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : TM-Jesselton was endorsed by The Empire of Eastern Hyront Scassen.
- : TM-Jesselton was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Quinto Piano.
- : TM-Jesselton was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, behind every great person are three dozen other people passing great memos.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, the population's jaw muscles put sharks to shame.
- : Following new legislation in TM-Jesselton, card collectors duel to the death.
- : TM-Jesselton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : TM-Jesselton voted for the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
Endorsements Received: 101 » VW53Aland, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, The Three States of Fortuna, Brotherland, Liberstankonia, Staynes, Elejamie, Unger under over, Wizardonia, Greater New Cassandra, Tretrid, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Ridann, The Eternal Land of Jong, Goodnamesarerare, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Evrigenis, Kastilio, BearStackof2015, Chria Deau, Wiranath, Euricanis, Tshana, Kampf Empire, Interdimensional Waifus, North Insomnia, Dreamersistan, 3 14159265358979323846264, New Liberitad, New Leganes, Seri Tai Republic, Talitoa, Adolanta, Chubaka, The Solar Ottomans, Axdel, Plazland, Cameronia Excellentia, Drunken Seal Islands, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Sen Jast, ReeK, Roliganistan, Bai Lung, The Empire of Rijelv, and 51 others.Lanagon, Iodinia, Monteconstance, Lyontisia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Servants of Gizmo, Kaigi, Rhealaliit, Kelsyth, Trimmania, Adioration, Cymru Broadcasters, Adavan, Slonful, Harro Waarudho, Enlil, Eagas, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Federated States of Zootron, Headpat Central, Davinhia, Monezambique, Narinoland, Slys Paws, La xinga, EnderShnovia, A Slanted Black Stripe, Dracacre, Dragonia, Enou, Barfleur, Soirwren, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, CopyCato, Blobbo, Lingu, Galve, Kilkire, Libertanny, Tuvaltastan, Swiftwhiskers, Filipopol, A mean old man, Biggstonia, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Quinto Piano, Eastern Hyront Scassen, and Rainbow Vests.