The Federal Republic of Titoist Yugoslavia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 306 million Yugoslavs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beograd. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Yugoslav economy, worth 16.3 trillion Dinars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 53,354 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, replacement organs are grown in vats, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia, and the nation wears its high incidence of chromosomal diseases as a badge of pride. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Titoist Yugoslavia's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, the nation wears its high incidence of chromosomal diseases as a badge of pride.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia endorsed The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, dubiously qualified East Lebatuckese doctors prescribe ice baths as a treatment for pneumonia.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, real power lies not in the debating room but with those who decide what is debated.
- : Following new legislation in Titoist Yugoslavia, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more.
- : Titoist Yugoslavia endorsed The Federal Kingdom of Nardin.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, NorthPortugal, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, Shaor, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Meropis, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Irminsulia, Walfo, Dark Matter, The Champions League, Ausvelt, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Rivierenland, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Kanokla, Destyntine, Jim the Baptist, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, St Scarlett, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Trixeland, Abject Ludicrosity, GanymedEuropa, Corsovica, Greater Albaina, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Anskerdank, Owlograd, Great New Sealand, Prussian-Union, Soviet Taoistan, Outer Sparta, Chioganah, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Thracia and Crimea, Super Happy Land, and 25 others.Slavonia and Srijem, Eco-Paris Reformation, Sloburg, Mynox, Bareu, Christian Terra, Enway, Othenhiem, Lieges, Continental Social Democrats, Savinecross, Nova Babilonia, Wessex and Cornwall, New Eestiball, North of Americas, Woschia, Brakanistan, United Penguin States of Antarctica, Stromia, Nuevo Europa, Gliesetonia, Galway-Dublin, Dauershire, Nardin, and Zulrich.