|Leader||Minister of Dumbassery|
The Experimental State of Tindomelia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Minister of Dumbassery with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.257 billion Tindomelians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greycastle. The average income tax rate is 64.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tindomelian economy, worth 135 trillion Tindelcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,428 Tindelcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, the news is showing footage of Minister of Dumbassery bullying an old man to the point of tears, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown. Tindomelia's national animal is the Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Theocracy of Kaeyoku.
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Borderlands of Onnita.
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Point Comfort Colony.
- : Tindomelia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Tindomelia, the news is showing footage of Minister of Dumbassery bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Tindomelia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Tindomelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
Endorsements Received: 59 » Kuriko, Nooooooooooooooo, The Parandeam, Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Lower Phlebacite, Gluebucket, Jiria, Arctic Coalition, Achiotopia, Cape Vessey, Wysrod, Ignis Cinere, Blogotopia, The Biggles Syndicate, St Lennys Island, Testa, Creeptopia, Tzo, Seranis, New Fania, Oyste, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Northern Nivaria, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Spncrgmn, Libertaritaritaritaria, Zyrcrestia, Anisopterra, Krystalveil, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Decent Humans, Randopian, Xemja, Jeelung, Ao Kuang, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Galoamar, AciaciaMont, Evertopia, Itic, Ehrgeizig, Lunador, Vivolkha, and 9 others.The Republic of Osea, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Novegia, Lisokyo, Point Comfort Colony, Onnita, Bortheria, and Kaeyoku.