The Community of Tiazan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Panjandrum with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.216 billion Tiazanas are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of tel'Vosti. The average income tax rate is 75.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Tiazian economy, worth 130 trillion Cantras a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,275 Cantras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Tiazan Blood Tithe, T-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and Panjandrum lives life on the open road - complete with groupies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiazan's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiazan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, Panjandrum lives life on the open road - complete with groupies.
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, T-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Tiazan was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, tax evaders are regularly visited by agents of the Tiazan Blood Tithe.
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Tiazan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, chickens roam the streets freely.
- : Following new legislation in Tiazan, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Tsunamy, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Haughtherlands, Amerion, Anatasha, Corgitopiaa, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Blondiesland, Tepertopia, Arscanesia, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Aidenfieeld, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bleakfoot, Holota, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, Treir, Westenhald, Holy Free, Volaworand, Shuckle Empire, PenguinPies, Farengeto, Society of Likeminded Individuals, Photoplier, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, GERMAN EMPIER, Hanguk-Nippon, Stephastan, Kringalia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sandaoguo, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Drew Durrnil, Elora Nation, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Andinla, and 23 others.Damn Frigid Wastelands, Bonobiana, Sedunn, Zataras, Ipugao, Esterwood, North Pernambuco, Froshar, Drystar, Uvalor, Leimarite Empire, The republic of Konsa, Saint Roberts, Cilibia, Great Lothian, Doge Land, Tyrantistica, Comfed, Bistritza, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.