The Dictatorship of Three Rivia Levr is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its digital currency, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 5.301 billion Rivia Levrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of El Callipso. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rivia Levrian economy, worth a remarkable 1,107 trillion bottle caps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 208,845 bottle caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble, and abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Three Rivia Levr's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Three Rivia Levr was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Maletora.
- : Three Rivia Levr was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Akindom.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Three Rivia Levr endorsed The Holy Empire of Otaku Trash.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering'.
- : Three Rivia Levr was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Otaku Trash.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, Hamster is one of the most popular forenames in Three Rivia Levr.
- : Following new legislation in Three Rivia Levr, political speeches that drill deep into bureaucratic fine detail could be said to be a little boring.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Tsunamy, Kholdan, Drugged Monkeys, FreeFishers, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Belschaft, Quiescent, Luddinlande, The Solar System Scope, Farengeto, Transtemporal Shifts, Darakin, Techganet, Auphelia, Erinor, Moreana, Si-topia, Centristvill, Jehenna, Iristead, Linguiniland, Bawkie, Great Vritannia, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Ridehale, Islands of unity, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Westoc Kinness, Lambdaland, The naked people, Wyatonians, Lotadia, Aywhyou, The Sakhalinsk Empire, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Nankyoku Tairiku, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Pelland, Oskyelion, New Briantown, and 50 others.Jaxon, Concrete Slab, Nudnoji, Complete Conformity, North Kanuckistan, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Barabarom, Elveka, Isokenzar, Paranoia, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Democratic Drals Tum, Noveos, The National Corporation, Vincent Field, Anachronolandia, Macrothea, Shengtie, USNE2018, Mythcrest, Liberated Lambergs, Grouu, Transcostria, Catalunya Unida, Stoinia, Spearos, Wild Space, Saciu, Xandev, Lorora3, Kandorith, Rabbitz, The Canadian Republic Colonies, Darbor, Natcatjojo, Sword of Summer, Outlast Colorado, Kroumos, Crystal Creation, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Mikole, Birdkeeper, Otaku Trash, Akindom, and Maletora.