The Colony of Thedzoa is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, flagrant waste-dumping, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 927 million Thedzoans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thed. The average income tax rate is 36.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Thedzoan economy, worth 98.4 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,155 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
East Lebatuckese luxury goods are plundered by the working class of Thedzoa, wolves with strange deformities like three eyes and tentacles have been seen prancing through the countryside where industrial waste is dumped, gene-engineered sewerjacks don't smell but they do stink, and health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thedzoa's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thedzoa resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Thedzoa's influence in United Soviet Federation rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Thedzoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Thedzoa lost the position of Shinka WA Delegate to The Commonwealth of -Rainier.
- : Thedzoa endorsed The Republic of AbsolutelyNotSulen.
- : Thedzoa endorsed The Republic of Sonorus.
- : Thedzoa endorsed The Republic of Somethings Wrong.
- : Thedzoa was endorsed by The Strength of The United Universe.
- : Thedzoa endorsed The Empire of Marguax.
- : Thedzoa's influence in United Soviet Federation rose from "Zero" to "Page".