|Leader||King Jephipha Walt Surgard XVIII|
The Kingdom of The Unbound Realm is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Jephipha Walt Surgard XVIII with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, zero percent divorce rate, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 1.021 billion Realmanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragonia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.5%.
The powerhouse Unbound Realmian economy, worth 97.4 trillion Novas a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 95,443 Novas, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
Reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, women across the country are tying the knot, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, and Boat Mormonism has been named as The Unbound Realm's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Unbound Realm's national animal is the Ice Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Boat Mormonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Unbound Realm changed its national faith to "Boat Mormonism".
- : Following new legislation in The Unbound Realm, Boat Mormonism has been named as The Unbound Realm's national religion.
- : The Unbound Realm lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : The Unbound Realm resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in The Unbound Realm, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : The Unbound Realm was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : The Unbound Realm was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : The Unbound Realm was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Trillius.
- : The Unbound Realm was endorsed by The Christian Slavic Republic of Kirostan.
- : The Unbound Realm was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.