The Holy Empire of The true Crusaders is a massive, orderly nation, remarkable for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.019 billion true Crusadersians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 28.5%.
The strong true Crusadersian economy, worth 68.7 trillion rings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 67,410 rings, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Skateparks can be found in every city, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers, and CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The true Crusaders's national animal is the beagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The true Crusaders was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers.
- : The true Crusaders was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : The true Crusaders was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : The true Crusaders voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products.
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in The true Crusaders, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Racoda, The Rhein States, Corfad, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Sundred, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Koda-Land, El Fiji Grande, Dar es Saalam, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Bayern-Straubing, Mzeusia, Sanjurika, United Draconia, Zeternia, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Buckerino, THX1138, Snoodum, Q w e r t y, Wineclaw, New Bremerton, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, The United States of Romania, Yarecir, Ethnon, Mercandia, Pallaith, New Pruessen, Sil Dorsett, Spartoptia, Ostrinios, Universal State Formula, SORT, Former English Colony, General COE, Frances Francis the First of France, Amauri, Shibutani, Sinelona, Wilkshire, Californian Redwood, Uganda Knuckles UK, and 81 others.Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Maovale, Papika, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Sakaryata, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Diodone, Gladio II, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, United North American, Omnistria, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Empy, Lunallian, Xentherida, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Ka Ching, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Valhalla123, The Black Cathedral, Guer Aike, Alunya, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Atain, Kyrianian, The Sinclarian Provinces, Suicidistan, Newpromisedland, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Solmetria, Tappan Hills, Maott, Joodey, The Chelles, Elder Realms, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, SchoolHouse Rock, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, VarDrade, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Torakuen, Trillius, Norvayopia, Aerilia, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.