The Republic of The Sers is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 770 million Sersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sers City. The average income tax rate is 52.4%.
The all-consuming Sersian economy, worth 71.4 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 92,729 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, and Leader has just been declared ruler of The Sers in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Sers's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Sers was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, Leader has just been declared ruler of The Sers in an international press conference.
- : The Sers was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in The Sers, high-tech infantry rifles automatically reload when the soldier shoots outside the screen of their helmet HUD.
- : The Sers was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : The Sers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Pallaith, Siwale, Uganda Knuckles UK, Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Shin-Hachioji, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Wilkshire, Corfad, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Sundred, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Dar es Saalam, Bayern-Straubing, Spartoptia, Shibutani, Sinelona, Shadowrik, Malta Comino Gozo, Sunto, Californian Redwood, Newpromisedland, THX1138, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Universal State Formula, Frances Francis the First of France, Mzeusia, New Bremerton, The United States of Romania, Snoodum, Sanjurika, Wineclaw, Vincone Cae, United Draconia, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Maovale, Pleroma Sans Romans, Former English Colony, Sil Dorsett, Papika, Ethnon, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Sakaryata, and 80 others.Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Diodone, Gladio II, El Fiji Grande, New Pruessen, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Yarecir, United North American, Omnistria, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Empy, Lunallian, Xentherida, Ka Ching, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Maott, Federation Terra Australis, General COE, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Buckerino, The Black Cathedral, Guer Aike, Amauri, Alunya, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Atain, Kyrianian, The Sinclarian Provinces, Suicidistan, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Ostrinios, Montarc, Acrabinnia, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, The Chelles, Test2018, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, SchoolHouse Rock, Torakuen, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Kirostan, Trillius, Norvayopia, Aerilia, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.