The Potato-Po-t of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Svlad Cj-lli with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.539 billion Salaxians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rim-. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,244 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 242,006 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Water fights now end with thousands dead, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, and there's never enough space in space. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Bat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Federation of Genova 5.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Federation of Genova 5.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the comic book series 'Svlad Cj-lli and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Disease Vectors".
- : The Salaxalans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Northern Borland".
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Asd State, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Venusolar, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Rogamark, Bizzarro-Preussen, Feirmont, Favenland, Kaanstan, Cuovania, Coromusia, Kialga, Gnobile, Rhinononon, Belands, Dorento, New Horensian Kingdom, Simultopia, Maxatopian Islands, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Mistillania, Oedezuflucht, Myus Ser, The Land of the rabbits, Total Hui, UshiYasha IV, and 7 others.Alquanica, B e a n t i m e, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Laseri, Degranil, and Genova 5.