The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, complete lack of prisons, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.717 billion Salaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,633 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 247,567 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt, Salaxians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia, and vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Saint girono.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Federation of Kain-Duram.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Federation of Kain-Duram.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, Salaxians submit requests for a date in writing with an enclosed RSVP card.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, mandatory updates on software drivers often bring life to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Favenland, Kaanstan, Coromusia, Belands, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Alquanica, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Degranil, The Potatonic Order, Havringa, Maxatopian Islands, Lotrilaardon, Oblitus Terras, Melodelica, Kemet Egypt, InderlandaNovo, Yojom, Poppytopia, Venusolar, Slovadosia, Xeralaversian, Sirick Cellanopia, Troa, and 27 others.Strawberrycheese, Conominsk, Ionida, Zalfornisia, Caveologists, Joe McFlo, Bizzarro-Preussen, The Kaaion, Laminos, Grand Skiccely, New Aramu, Itsik, Eth Citas Sta, Southern Doggerland, Plan Tre, The Spanish Federation of Spain, Laseri, Stedaley Ives, New Unii, New Rohania, Tassalvia, Middle Rouge, Liffft, Corrium, The Divine Twelvefold Sliced Cheese, Sumus fertilitatis, and Kain-Duram.