|Leader||Carmen Dolores Philomena|
The Revolutionary Republic of The Pagan Moon is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Carmen Dolores Philomena with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, keen interest in outer space, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.962 billion Pagan-Moonians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Selene. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pagan-Moonian economy, worth 447 trillion Urns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 151,117 Urns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, and chickens roam the streets freely. Crime is totally unknown. The Pagan Moon's national animal is the Kitten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Pagan Moon revoked its national faith.
- : The Pagan Moon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : The Pagan Moon endorsed The Developed nation of Chefactastyan.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, chickens roam the streets freely.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, The Pagan Moon has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
- : Following new legislation in The Pagan Moon, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
Endorsements Received: 86 » The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Troltovia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Kenmoria WA Mission, WaffleEmpire, The Seven Provinces, Irminsulia, Greate San Marino, Northern German Federation, An Clar, Viciebskaja, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The New Nordic Union, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, Alsted, GanymedEuropa, Slavorussia, Gingera, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Stromia, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Apabeossie, Free Furentenia, Wombelland, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pydrus, Supcotia, Leranditale, Permorania, Mallesia, Betasia, Bahnhofstrasse, Mantcor, Regnum Italiae, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Galway-Dublin, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Fearann nan Albannaich, Lord Sapre, and 36 others.Shagolaa, Chioganah, The Mongol Plain, Pazano, Dauershire, Novum Hesperia, Enway, Beauprix, The Greater Eastern Republic, Einswenn, Soviet Taoistan, Super Happy Land, Feria-Alkaline, Umeria, Carphelia, Slavonia and Srijem, Falvaard, Neo-Europa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Maritzal, Kanokla, Lieges, New Touraine, Nea Europa, Dalmannia, Wessex and Cornwall, North of Americas, The Fair Republic, Kalifer and Baska, Miharr, Legique, Socialist Balkans, Lyallpur, Apollonivm, and Invernessia.