The Empire of The Nuclear Dragon is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 8.151 billion Nuclear Dragonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tartarus. The average income tax rate is 83.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Nuclear Dragonian economy, worth 701 trillion scales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 86,114 scales, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, artists are pillars of society, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Nuclear Dragon's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Nuclear Dragon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in The Nuclear Dragon, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Empire of Alfenheim.
- : The Nuclear Dragon was endorsed by The Kingdom of Petea.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Aidenfieeld, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, The Solar System Scope, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Tsunamy, Amerion, Kringalia, Beepee, Auphelia, Sedunn, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Shefino, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, Midand, Concrete Slab, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Laamiva, Andinla, Tepertopia, Phanama, Rebel-topia, Treir, Holota, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, NIGHTRAY, Westenhald, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Herbert Island, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Danily, and 45 others.New Sanet, Anatasha, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, New Plant, Drew Durrnil, Yaravia, Arvan Irawer, The naked people, Darakin, Gonrati, Ambirich, Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Venezia Pacifica, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Castraebar, Zataras, Ostavaria, Goom Bay, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Great Lothian, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, The republic of Konsa, Prokuror, Doge Land, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Petea, Comfed, Eggraria, Eae, and Shadeth.