|Capital||An Wanderer Faoi Thalamh|
|Leader||Red An Actual Fox|
|Faith||The Church Of The Holy Peanut|
The Free Land of The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Red An Actual Fox with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 2.288 billion Wanderers hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of An Wanderer Faoi Thalamh. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wandering economy, worth 278 trillion Rais a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 121,597 Rais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, the government refuses to transmit electricity to secessionist regions, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers's national animal is the Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church Of The Holy Peanut.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, the government refuses to transmit electricity to secessionist regions.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, children of nonreligious parents are often barred from school festival events.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place.
- : Following new legislation in The Lucky but Unfortunate Wanderers, one does not simply walk into the tundra.
Endorsements Received: 201 » Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Yukti, Mzeusia, Corfad, Gladio II, Buckerino, Sunto, Unimaginable Doom, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, Former English Colony, Territorio di Nessuno, Sil Dorsett, THX1138, Shin-Hachioji, Shadowrik, Yaorozu, Selfgradatude, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Bayern-Straubing, Kylesburgh, Wineclaw, Koda-Land, Shibutani, Universal State Formula, Pallaith, Highton Islands, Holy Oranz, Californian Redwood, Empy, United Draconia, Apetopia, Malta Comino Gozo, The Gamer Party, Q w e r t y, Tredano, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Diodone, Atain, Zeternia, Sundred, Quranite, Ice and Tinian, Zokk, and 151 others.One hundred castles, Novum Syndicate, Amauri, Guslantis, Ethnon, The United States of Romania, Maott, Kulgatha, Moubarakistan, Helium Kittens United, Suicidistan, Arstungry, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, Abject Ludicrosity, American MapleStory, East Wushen, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, Yarecir, Papika, Wilkshire, Bothia, Dutchyland, British Bayonet, Rosewood-, Radicaster, Cloydicia, Necromonia, ZimRobwe, Kubrostavsria, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, The Bureaucratic Territories, Revolutionary Sealand, Alice Gardens, Snoodum, Lemonbiscuits, United North American, The Iron Lions, Dadastan Archipelago, Panama Coalition, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Halcon siveriano, Kelvaros Prime, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, New Bremerton, Fantasque, Ostrinios, Lorigia, Amerian States, Lunallian, Elevation, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Jpia, Adamanty, Mercandia, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Tomtjenland, New Lakemba, SORT, General COE, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, SchoolHouse Rock, Sinelona, Uganda Knuckles UK, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Omnistria, Maovale, Detrivania, Kobagia, Sakaryata, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Yummy Blubber, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, Stat Artha, Ka Ching, Australiland, The Black Cathedral, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Ethereal Expanse, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, COCONUT-CITY, INTEGRAL, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Ieprus, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Asgardira, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Tappan Hills, Egalico, Solmetria, Joodey, Acrabinnia, The Chelles, Ara Antrizuls, Kirostan, Balimut, Fortnite Eco, Torakuen, Spunkland, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Brettenia, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, VarDrade, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Orven, Sea Ghost, Chukstik Illahi, Humptalumpta, Haor Chall, Korolk, Vyex, Warsaw-Halicz, Trillius, Angwayster, Fayyayid, and Norvayopia.