|Capital||The Citadel of Chavis|
The Republic of The Holy Protectorate of Chavises is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The quiet, industrious population of 688 million Chavisesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Citadel of Chavis. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving A Chavisesian economy, worth 53.1 trillion Chavisian Coins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,211 Chavisian Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, foreign militias and child smuggling rings will always love Leader, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of The Holy Protectorate of Chavises's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Holy Protectorate of Chavises's national animal is the Gouldian finch, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The People's Republic of Medra Community and Independent Society.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Peolt.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Lomjia.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Republic of 1 very fast endotarter.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Majestic Twelve of Haor Chall.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Apetopia.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Heerlijke Opperheerschappij of Victoriaans Nederlands.
- : The Holy Protectorate of Chavises was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Seidr Wyrd.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Protectorate of Chavises, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of The Holy Protectorate of Chavises's radio stations.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Alunya, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, The Rhein States, Notyoutopia, Pallaith, Shibutani, Peldorn, Sinelona, El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Steampunk Ariel, Shin-Hachioji, Kirostan, Saturns Edge, Great Bights Mum, Omnistria, Joodey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Empy, Maott, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Kwaj, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Uganda Knuckles UK, Novare Res, Tappan Hills, Newpromisedland, Acrabinnia, Napnomadia, Torakuen, Frances Francis the First of France, New Bremerton, THX1138, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Sundred, Jasminlandia, Dar es Saalam, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, North Bratislava, Papika, Sunto, PlanetPunk, Racoda, Egalico, Holy Oranz, and 42 others.United Draconia, National Goats, Trillius, Sheldanada, Agrauron, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Federation Terra Australis, Angwayster, Black Templares, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Wineclaw, Guer Aike, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Asgardira, Buckerino, Plangainer, Ibiscaton, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Guslantis, SillyString, Steraz, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, New Pruessen, Praeceps, A Classless Society, Funkadelia, Liberum Mundi, Kasazzastan, El Rojo Octubre, Malphe, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Lomjia, and Medra Community and Independent Society.