|Leader||Great Emperor Octaviian na Namur|
The Great Empire of The Holy Lands of Namiir is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Great Emperor Octaviian na Namur with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.586 billion Namiiri have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Namur. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Namiiri economy, worth 229 trillion Namiiri Guldens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,632 Namiiri Guldens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, meat-eating is frowned upon, and administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Holy Lands of Namiir's national animal is the Namiiri Swallow, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Holy Lands of Namiir was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, the men in trenchcoats hanging around playgrounds are actually police officers.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : The Holy Lands of Namiir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in The Holy Lands of Namiir, double-parking is on the rise as automobile numbers increase.
Endorsements Received: 185 » Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Shibutani, Empy, Shin-Hachioji, Ethnon, Kylesburgh, Yaorozu, Mzeusia, Koda-Land, Sundred, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Kwaj, Selfgradatude, Frances Francis the First of France, Bayern-Straubing, Universal State Formula, United Draconia, Zeternia, One hundred castles, Sunto, Buckerino, Calamazo, Sanjurika, PlanetPunk, Gladio II, Atain, Malta Comino Gozo, Q w e r t y, Wineclaw, Maott, THX1138, BrightFutures, Halcon siveriano, Moubarakistan, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Holy Oranz, Revolutionary Sealand, Kelvaros Prime, Kulgatha, Sil Dorsett, Suicidistan, Former English Colony, Pallaith, Camarthen, Lemonbiscuits, The Bureaucratic Territories, and 135 others.Jefffliu, Elevation, Xentherida, New Sekai, New Phyrreus, Sea Ghost, Esplandia, El Fiji Grande, German Holy Roman Empire, Guslantis, American MapleStory, Dopeland420, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Diodone, Sacrento, Snoodum, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, Kubrostavsria, Chukstik Illahi, Ice and Tinian, Yarecir, Kundam, Wilkshire, New Lakemba, The Iron Lions, Rosewood-, Valenair, Ka Ching, The Rhein States, Kyrianian, The Most Freedom Ever, Acrabinnia, Racoda, Great Bights Mum, New Bremerton, Mercandia, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, SORT, General COE, Lower Nubia, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Vincone Cae, Newpromisedland, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Kasazzastan, Maovale, Omnistria, HeartLard, Dyrenell, Papika, Detrivania, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, The Empire of Bangladesh, Sakaryata, Agrauron, Atomic Industry Islands, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Pinguioris, Bearical, United North American, Stat Artha, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Partax, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Federation Terra Australis, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Fengate, The Black Cathedral, SchoolHouse Rock, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, COCONUT-CITY, INTEGRAL, Amauri, Alunya, Joodey, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, National Goats, Ieprus, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Tappan Hills, Egalico, Solmetria, Torakuen, Evetstan, Ara Antrizuls, Abject Ludicrosity, Balimut, Alice Gardens, Humptalumpta, Kirostan, Neo Hungarica, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, VarDrade, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Fortnite Eco, Orven, Trillius, Haor Chall, Angwayster, and Norvayopia.