|Capital||New Haven City|
The Commonwealth of The Haven of Corporations is a huge, socially progressive nation, ruled by Frederick Kraus with a fair hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 905 million Corporatists enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Haven City. The average income tax rate is 25.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Corporate economy, worth 81.2 trillion Ans a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 89,750 Ans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically, Frederick Kraus has just been declared ruler of The Haven of Corporations in an international press conference, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, and an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Haven of Corporations's national animal is the Golden Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : The Haven of Corporations was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, an increasingly villainous series of sports coaches are demanding the national mascot's true identity.
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : The Haven of Corporations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : The Haven of Corporations changed its national leader to "Frederick Kraus".
- : Following new legislation in The Haven of Corporations, Frederick Kraus has just been declared ruler of The Haven of Corporations in an international press conference.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Kaiju fan addict of Othenhiem.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The Commonwealth of Berlin and Potsdam.
- : The Haven of Corporations endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Ausvelt, Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Northern German Federation, Afandar, Republic of Satherland, Imperium Anglorum, Invernessia, Maraleeri, Serbia-Macebonia, Irminsulia, Yahlia, The Seven Provinces, Grodisze, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Mons Graupius, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Pilipinas and Malaya, Elisabethshagen, An Clar, Dark Matter, North of Americas, Abject Ludicrosity, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Someseni, Destyntine, Socialist Balkans, Leranditale, Shaor, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, GanymedEuropa, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Prussian-Union, Wombelland, Eritei, Nardin, The Mongol Plain, Lovisa, Meropis, Azitupia, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Quentenia, Jahass, Nuweland, and 19 others.Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Apabeossie, Estellan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Anskerdank, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Berlin and Potsdam, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, and Zulrich.