The Federation of The Fair Republic is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Scott Selby with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.503 billion Fair Republicians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vis Vires. The average income tax rate is 50.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fair Republician economy, worth a remarkable 2,043 trillion Dunlaps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 177,669 Dunlaps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, the children of The Fair Republic are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers', and farting etiquette is taught in schools. Crime is totally unknown. The Fair Republic's national animal is the Toucan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Fair Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : The Fair Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Following new legislation in The Fair Republic, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The Corporate Federation of Maritzal.
- : The Fair Republic endorsed The Corporate Federation of Maritzal.
- : The Fair Republic endorsed The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : The Fair Republic endorsed The Final of The Champions League.
- : The Fair Republic was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : The Fair Republic lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Elisabethshagen, Outer Sparta, Troltovia, Jim the Baptist, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Lord Sapre, Stromia, Saint Domingo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Shagolaa, Einswenn, Yoannes, Neuchateau, Irminsulia, Viciebskaja, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, St Scarlett, Enway, Free Furentenia, The Mongol Plain, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Greate San Marino, Imperium Anglorum, Miharr, Super Happy Land, Pazano, Nardin, Wombelland, Beauprix, Walfo, Aragonja, Navence, Rijland, The Seven Provinces, Bahnhofstrasse, Kaspinia, Domton, Slavorussia, Carphelia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Eritei, Valskraa, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Puerto Thelosia, and 37 others.Chioganah, Purgatio, Blechingia, The Greater Eastern Republic, Kanokla, Free Workers Macedon, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Nuweland, Legique, Feria-Alkaline, The Ivory Tower of Academia, An Clar, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Poland-Kaliningrad, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jarmia, Lyallpur, Supcotia, IllyrianAlbania, The Pagan Moon, Continental Social Democrats, Invernessia, Riverpost, Kardjali, Soviet Taoistan, Alba-Nord, Lovisa, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Bathera, Eurasies, Prussian-Union, Drew Durrnil, The Champions League, Great Robertia, and Maritzal.