|Leader||President Victor Carl III|
The Empire of The Cascade Regions is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Victor Carl III with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and frequent executions. The compassionate population of 1.788 billion Cascadians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seattle. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cascadian economy, worth 248 trillion Cascadian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 138,834 Cascadian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Lonely people are supposed to be cheered up by the many parties that they are never invited to, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, retired racing Gray Wolves are served truffles for breakfast, and breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Cascade Regions's national animal is the Gray Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Cascade Regions was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in The Cascade Regions, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.
- : The Cascade Regions was endorsed by The Monarchy of Guslantis.
- : The Cascade Regions was endorsed by The Nonsensical Absurdity of Abject Ludicrosity.
- : The Cascade Regions was endorsed by The OMG It's the Nation of Gladio II.
- : Following new legislation in The Cascade Regions, retired racing Gray Wolves are served truffles for breakfast.
- : Following new legislation in The Cascade Regions, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in The Cascade Regions, lonely people are supposed to be cheered up by the many parties that they are never invited to.
- : The Cascade Regions endorsed The Kingdom of Black Templares.
- : The Cascade Regions endorsed The Borderlands of Unsophisticate.
Endorsements Received: 68 » The Wiganese Islands, The Soviet States of Europe, Territorio di Nessuno, National Goats, Shibutani, Arpentina, Newpromisedland, Democritus, Pallaith, Sundred, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Yaorozu, Ethnon, Omnistria, McMasterdonia, Acrabinnia, Shadowrik, Gukapub, Uganda Knuckles UK, Great Bights Mum, Kwaj, Maott, Dreadton, Sunto, Egalico, THX1138, North Bratislava, Sea Ghost, Tappan Hills, Dar es Saalam, Bridgett, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Corfad, PlanetPunk, The Black Cathedral, Koda-Land, Papika, Kasazzastan, Q w e r t y, Napnomadia, New Bremerton, Ninjak30, Sheldanada, United Draconia, Cloydicia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 18 others.Solmetria, Ice and Tinian, Ainsworth, Joodey, Maovale, Sil Dorsett, Pasargad, Ozstan, Selfgradatude, Sinelona, Frances Francis the First of France, Federation Terra Australis, Unsophisticate, Holy Oranz, Black Templares, Gladio II, Abject Ludicrosity, and Guslantis.