|Leader||President Jay Akeeo|
The Republic of The Akian Islands is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Jay Akeeo with a fair hand, and renowned for its aversion to nipples, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.626 billion Akeeanese enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Keyani City. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Akeeanese economy, worth 316 trillion Kees a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 87,367 Kees, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Kee treacle machine, the World Republic Games have been won again by The Akian Islands as no other country cares enough to compete, and the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Akian Islands's national animal is the Akee Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Akian Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : The Akian Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : The Akian Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : The Akian Islands was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : The Akian Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Akian Islands was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : The Akian Islands was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : The Akian Islands was endorsed by The Republic of Democratic Chanum Ter Heak.
- : The Akian Islands was endorsed by The Holy Empire of TescoPepsi.
- : The Akian Islands was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Tsunamy, Amerion, Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Arvan Irawer, Westenhald, Bleakfoot, Hanguk-Nippon, Holota, Shuckle Empire, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Shefino, Andrendia, Aidenfieeld, The naked people, Darakin, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, United States of Belvaria, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Piscantium, Concrete Slab, Curlyhoward, Walloonia, Arscanesia, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Doriander, Abarri, Kringalia, Drew Durrnil, Calistan, Blondiesland, Depressed Nation, The Island of Sorna, Farengeto, Raidener, Kiasu-ism, Bohenia, Sedunn, Soem, The Haughtherlands, Eddonia, Rebel-topia, and 41 others.Sandaoguo, Maeiland, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Eltrora, Eleuthelrium, A Place Somewhere, Elora Nation, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Volaworand, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Zataras, Makinius, Ipugao, Esterwood, Flumenvallis, Leighester, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Goom Bay, Froshar, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Doge Land, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Democratic Chanum Ter Heak, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.