The Colonial Republic of The 3nd German Republic is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Dana Heart with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 827 million Germans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Law & Order, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Germania. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.4%.
The frighteningly efficient German economy, worth 126 trillion Deutsche Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 152,439 Deutsche Marks, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 724,989 per year while the poor average 18,875, a ratio of 38.4 to 1.
Pallbearers at military funerals dive for cover when they hear the three-volley salute, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles, and among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The 3nd German Republic's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult.
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles.
- : The 3nd German Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : The 3nd German Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, airplane passengers who purchase "basic economy" tickets are often assigned seats in the lavatory.
- : The 3nd German Republic was endorsed by The Kingdom of Lucaempe.
- : The 3nd German Republic endorsed The Kingdom of Lucaempe.
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, pallbearers at military funerals dive for cover when they hear the three-volley salute.
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, colonists who were promised new lands find only war-torn devastation.
- : Following new legislation in The 3nd German Republic, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Zentata, Arthenas, Alaniztan, Sho, Jerkania, Carlia, Imperio Lautiriano, Labradorzite, Nationific, Yaldian Territories, Hermosamente, Lushie, Oswald State Correctional Facility, Endrovia, Antwilla, Ayeinc, Thucydide, SteamPunk Squirrels, The Gilded Star, Coalandia, Zeneslav, Arenado, Lina Camadz, Quark A, New nameless, Tirr Savattstra, The States Of Vizia, Ylministan, Greater Valaveria, Narvara, Yaaaaaaaaa, Nitra-Silesia, The Outer Union, Maxilains, Kalderisara, Holing, Mornicoder, Jyllmark, Monkelandd, Taymurica, Liruslau, Vay Leir Nor Bearkinga, Federated Commonwealth of Selstville, New Khalifa, Foiled, Esslea, Grey County, Londynium, Laeden, Soniava, and 21 others.Okama Kenpo, Neointegralis, Greater Mauritsstad, Conklandi, Tommaroc, Granevia, Rohlik, Stroysil, Hiionia, Owl Archipelago, Obossania, The Eurasian Commonwealth, Middle Cuss Fam, Oneor Catchter, Altanvi, Teylii, Dieboldsheim, Mikano, Madden Oweight, Portugal Brasil and the Algarves, and Lucaempe.