|Capital||Lone Star City|
|Currency||Ton of Gold|
The United States of Texas States is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its aversion to nipples, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 1.244 billion Texans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lone Star City. The average income tax rate is 27.1%.
The sizeable but inefficient Texas Statesian economy, worth 72.9 trillion Tons of Gold a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 58,592 Tons of Gold, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, and bars are packed at all hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Texas States's national animal is the Longhorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Texas States was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Texas States was endorsed by The Christian Slavic Republic of Kirostan.
- : Texas States was endorsed by The Purple nation of Aerilia.
- : Texas States lost the endorsement of The Christian Slavic Republic of Kirostan.
- : Texas States was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Norvayopia.
- : Texas States voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Civil Defence Siren".
- : Following new legislation in Texas States, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Texas States, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Texas States, truancy officers have a hard time catching children trained in advanced camouflage skills.
- : Following new legislation in Texas States, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
Endorsements Received: 133 » Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, Racoda, El Fiji Grande, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Sunto, Kwaj, Koda-Land, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Mzeusia, Dar es Saalam, Shibutani, Q w e r t y, THX1138, Sundred, Wineclaw, United Draconia, Snoodum, Buckerino, Zeternia, PlanetPunk, New Bremerton, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Yarecir, Selfgradatude, Ethnon, Pallaith, New Pruessen, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Spartoptia, Universal State Formula, SORT, Valhalla123, Former English Colony, General COE, Sanjurika, Malta Comino Gozo, Great Solordia, Federation Terra Australis, National Goats, German Holy Roman Empire, Amauri, Vincone Cae, and 83 others.Newpromisedland, Ostrinios, Yoyomayo, Minuda, The Black Cathedral, Sinelona, Californian Redwood, Wilkshire, Atomic Industry Islands, Uganda Knuckles UK, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Maovale, Sakaryata, Papika, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Agrauron, Diodone, Gladio II, Unsophisticate, Napnomadia, Sheldanada, Bearical, United North American, Ka Ching, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Omnistria, Black Templares, Empy, Lunallian, Dreadton, Xentherida, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Maott, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, Guer Aike, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Moubarakistan, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Atain, The Sinclarian Provinces, Suicidistan, 1 very fast endotarter, Niradans, Votak Matim, Ofemerica, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Torakuen, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, IsiMUd, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, VarDrade, Jasminlandia, Plangainer, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Norvayopia, Aerilia, Kirostan, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.