|Leader||President Yinrumanyun Syaunochtri|
The United Federated Empire of Techganet is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Yinrumanyun Syaunochtri with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 11.878 billion Techanereans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Digor Abiesun. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Techanerean economy, worth a remarkable 2,185 trillion Teigns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 184,025 Teigns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, employers are keenest on employees who lack family values, ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality, and bemused citizens are encouraged to sing foreign-language hymns of religions they have never heard of. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Techganet's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ailmis.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Techganet was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens, Largest Welfare Programs, and Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 5% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Most Devout.
- : Techganet's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Techganet relocated from Osiris to The South Pacific.
- : Techganet was refounded in Osiris.
- : Techganet ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Techganet was endorsed by The Federation of Grablante.
- : Techganet was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Techganet was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Techganet was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Techganet was endorsed by The Empire of Fankuwo.