|Leader||Superintendent Karenina Keiserinne|
The People's Ascendency of Svarte Tarnet is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Superintendent Karenina Keiserinne with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.643 billion Tarts are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Haute Colline. The average income tax rate is 85.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tartian economy, worth 200 trillion soieries a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 75,741 soieries, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
National parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, and children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Svarte Tarnet's national animal is the pine marten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Svarte Tarnet lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Following new legislation in Svarte Tarnet, children as young as six shock their parents by coming out of the closet.
- : Svarte Tarnet was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Svarte Tarnet was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by The Federation of Shagolaa.
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Svarte Tarnet was endorsed by Arcadian state.
Endorsements Received: 63 » The Kingdom of Denmark, St Scarlett, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Kaspinia, Thracia Republic, Kenmoria WA Mission, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, Greate San Marino, Viciebskaja, Purgatio, Slavonia and Srijem, Irminsulia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Troltovia, The Champions League, Outer Sparta, Supcotia, The New Nordic Union, Pazano, Slavorussia, Thracia and Crimea, Ahma, Mantcor, Nardin, An Clar, The Seven Provinces, Imperium Anglorum, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Gingera, Alsted, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Permorania, Bahnhofstrasse, Aura Banitia, Stromia, Walfo, Leszno, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Fearann nan Albannaich, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, and 13 others.Preusses, Novum Hesperia, Enway, Apabeossie, Neuchateau, Rijland, Einswenn, The Greater Eastern Republic, Elitestland, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.