|Animal||Super bald eagle|
The United States of Super Americana is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 471 million Super Americanans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. The average income tax rate is 62.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Super Americanan economy, worth 53.5 trillion US dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,514 US dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, and good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Super Americana's national animal is the Super bald eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, hedge fund managers are diversifying into herbaceous borders.
- : Super Americana was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Super Americana, all writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves.
- : Super Americana was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 105 » Pallaith, Sundred, SchoolHouse Rock, East Supple Lund, Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, The Rhein States, Supercarriers, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Kirostan, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Koda-Land, Napnomadia, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Bayern-Straubing, Omnistria, The Notorious Mad Jack, Steraz, Sinelona, United Draconia, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Kwaj, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Tappan Hills, Shadowrik, Ara Antrizuls, New Bremerton, Black Templares, Agrauron, Dar es Saalam, Dreadton, North Bratislava, Buckerino, Kasazzastan, Guslantis, Guer Aike, Novare Res, Q w e r t y, PlanetPunk, Corfad, Sunto, Egalico, Maott, The United States of Romania, and 55 others.The Iron Lions, Sheldanada, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Niradans, THX1138, Siwale, Saturns Edge, Ninjak30, Newpromisedland, SillyString, Wineclaw, Acrabinnia, Peldorn, Jasminlandia, Solmetria, Federation Terra Australis, Steampunk Ariel, Ethnon, Zemnaya Svoboda, VarDrade, Plangainer, New Pruessen, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Trillius, Joodey, Torakuen, Tsardom of Leonlandia, General COE, Unimaginable Doom, Unsophisticate, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Calamazo, Holy Oranz, Sanjurika, Ikea Rike, COCOPUFFS, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, and Castle Federation.