|Leader||Imperator Sublime Cadia|
The Imperium Aeterna of Sulenia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Imperator Sublime Cadia with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 4.673 billion Sulenians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vanligberg. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Sulenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,373 trillion Cadrilants a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 293,837 Cadrilants, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, it's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous, and hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sulenia's national animal is the Crowned Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, it's considered bigoted to assume that a violent psychopath might be dangerous.
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants.
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Sulenia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, broken suspension systems are giving auto repair shops plenty of business.
- : Following new legislation in Sulenia, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity.
- : Sulenia changed its national currency to "Cadrilant".
- : Sulenia changed its national currency to "Cadrilant ℭ".
- : Sulenia lodged a message on the The Order of the Grey Wardens Regional Message Board.