The Emirate of Sujadi is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Accipiterous with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, state-planned economy, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 4.287 billion Sujadians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rebus. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Sujadian economy, worth 643 trillion Sujads a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 150,039 Sujads, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Accipiterous's new moniker, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, and the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sujadi's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, the nation has gained millions of new citizens overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, 'Coloniser-in-Chief' has become Accipiterous's new moniker.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, party leaders rely on horoscopes to create "ticket balance".
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, there's a hole in the heart of every Sujadian city.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan.
- : Following new legislation in Sujadi, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Sujadian officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Tepertopia, PenguinPies, Volaworand, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Corgitopiaa, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Marinho Islands, Ebonhand, Wehraboos, Farengeto, The Worst army of, West Pastafaria, Myhomecountry, Nowa Europa, Shefino, Beepee, Bawkie, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Treir, Auphelia, Holota, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Westenhald, Sedunn, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, New Sanet, Holy Free, Danily, Anatasha, Drystar, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Tsunamy, Yaravia, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, and 29 others.Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Castraebar, Ostavaria, Zataras, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, The republic of Konsa, Great Lothian, TescoPepsi, Tyrantistica, Fiparna, Comfed, Eae, and Shadeth.