The Workers Republic of Suissen is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Congress with a fair hand, and notable for its state-planned economy, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 890 million Suissenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bonn. The average income tax rate is 56.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Suissenian economy, worth 94.0 trillion Suissen Franks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 105,640 Suissen Franks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bad decisions are made very quickly, Congress has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences, economic output is rising as the chronically depressed are persuaded not to burden society, and it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Bonn. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Suissen's national animal is the Swans, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Suissen was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Suissen was endorsed by Constantinopple.
- : Suissen was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Suissen lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Suissen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Suissen withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Suissen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Suissen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Suissen, it's often raining men (hallelujah) in Bonn.
- : Following new legislation in Suissen, economic output is rising as the chronically depressed are persuaded not to burden society.
Endorsements Received: 91 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Slavorussia, Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Troltovia, Elisabethshagen, Slavonia and Srijem, Greate San Marino, Thracia Republic, An Clar, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, The Seven Provinces, Yahlia, The Champions League, Nardin, Outer Sparta, Feria-Alkaline, Kenmoria WA Mission, Viciebskaja, Pydrus, The New Nordic Union, Thracia and Crimea, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, Galway-Dublin, Pilipinas and Malaya, GanymedEuropa, Super Happy Land, Rouvenor, Wessex and Cornwall, Dark Matter, Kaspinia, Leszno, Libertyca, Einswenn, Alympian Kingdom, Ostermarch, New Touraine, Maritzal, Wombelland, Death Bat, Bohomo, Chioganah, Quentenia, Boldia, Lieges, Dauershire, and 41 others.Gingera, Nevelja, Nuweland, The Ivory Tower of Academia, Pazano, The Mongol Plain, Umeria, Lovisa, Saiwania, Aragonja, South St Maarten, New Rickiland, Milfgaerd, Alsted, Soviet Taoistan, Lumitauka, Nedeslavia, Blighteria, Novo Portugal, The Kingdom of Denmark, Free Furentenia, WaffleEmpire, Supcotia, Mallesia, Bahnhofstrasse, Neuchateau, Stromia, Mantcor, Walfo, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, Preusses, IllyrianAlbania, Enway, Brakanistan, Elitestland, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, and Continental Social Democrats.