|Leader||Prince Michael Dove|
The Hidden Forest Kingdom of Subadent is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Prince Michael Dove with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, public floggings, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.658 billion Subadentians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suburbadent. The average income tax rate is 79.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Subadentian economy, worth 172 trillion Silver Doves a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,338 Silver Doves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Prince Michael Dove often plays real life games of Tower Defense against hordes of angry villagers, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, and the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Subadent's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Starry Dove.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Subadent's influence in Refugia rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Subadent was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Subadent's influence in Refugia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Subadent was endorsed by The Online Sanctuary of Refuge Isle.
- : Subadent's influence in Refugia rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Subadent voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Sterilisation".
- : Subadent lodged a message on the Refugia Regional Message Board.
- : Subadent relocated from Evergreen Conifer to Refugia.
- : Subadent's influence in Evergreen Conifer fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Subadent lost the endorsement of The People's anonymous ruling of Roless.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Refuge Isle.