|Leader||Prime Minister Oscar Green|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Stuiderland is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Oscar Green with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 843 million Stuidians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blomstre. The average income tax rate is 31.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Stuidish economy, worth 93.3 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,684 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The military sees national borders more as guidelines than absolutes, people's charity begins and ends at home, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence, and group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stuiderland's national animal is the Gharial, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, money always talks but the taboo subject of death just brings silence.
- : Stuiderland endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Stuiderland was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Tsardom of Leonlandia.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, people's charity begins and ends at home.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, the military sees national borders more as guidelines than absolutes.
- : Stuiderland lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, the government pours millions of Marks into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Stuiderland, shanty towns have formed around the newly rebuilt commercial district.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Alunya, Newpromisedland, Pallaith, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Territorio di Nessuno, Bearical, Malta Comino Gozo, Yaorozu, Papika, Black Templares, Great Bights Mum, New Pruessen, Sunto, Ninjak30, Corfad, Selfgradatude, Shadowrik, Kwaj, THX1138, North Bratislava, El Fiji Grande, The Black Cathedral, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Kasazzastan, Koda-Land, Outer Egorniand, Uganda Knuckles UK, United Draconia, Agrauron, Sheldanada, Mzeusia, Notyoutopia, Steraz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, Holy Oranz, Shibutani, Spartoptia, Ainsworth, Federation Terra Australis, Napnomadia, Ozstan, PlanetPunk, Lunallian, Suicidistan, and 62 others.Gladio II, Maovale, Guer Aike, Bayern-Straubing, Unsophisticate, Cloydicia, Pasargad, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Wineclaw, Wilkshire, General COE, Niradans, The United States of Romania, The Iron Lions, Vincone Cae, Votak Matim, Q w e r t y, Ofemerica, Egalico, British Bayonet, Tappan Hills, Govornia, Solmetria, Fizban, Maott, United North American, Atomic Industry Islands, Union of Austria-Hungary, Joodey, Jasminlandia, Torakuen, Fayyayid, Guslantis, Ara Antrizuls, Sanjurika, Kirostan, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Racoda, Humptalumpta, IsiMUd, Fendlium, Saturns Edge, SillyString, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, SchoolHouse Rock, Steampunk Ariel, Ethnon, Biebertal, VarDrade, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Trillius, Norvayopia, Aerilia, and Tsardom of Leonlandia.