The Federation of Stellaris-Crystaloga is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chancellor Animus-82 with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, smutty television, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate population of 2.309 billion Stellarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aegis City. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stellarian economy, worth 266 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an impressive 115,566 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, and citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stellaris-Crystaloga's national animal is the Hynoki, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was endorsed by The Free Land of Antityranicals.
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was endorsed by The Sawtooth Badlands of The Black Cathedral.
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, vacationers and business travelers are often warned that they may lose the right to vote if they spend too much time overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Stellaris-Crystaloga, basic multiplication is all you need to know to have a child.
- : Stellaris-Crystaloga was endorsed by The Holy Inseparable Regalia of Castle Federation.
Endorsements Received: 155 » Frances Francis the First of France, Siwale, Highton Islands, Shadowrik, Great Bights Mum, Universal State Formula, Kylesburgh, Yaorozu, Buckerino, Shibutani, Bayern-Straubing, Corfad, Koda-Land, Kwaj, Notyoutopia, The Gamer Party, Territorio di Nessuno, Sil Dorsett, United Draconia, Wineclaw, PlanetPunk, Sunto, Unimaginable Doom, THX1138, Shin-Hachioji, Holy Oranz, Q w e r t y, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Tredano, Empy, Californian Redwood, Whereisthatistan, Racoda, Sacrento, Sanjurika, Diodone, Selfgradatude, Atain, Zeternia, Sundred, Former English Colony, Guslantis, Ethnon, Pallaith, Maott, Moubarakistan, The United States of Romania, Suicidistan, Xentherida, El Fiji Grande, and 105 others.American MapleStory, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, Wilkshire, Dutchyland, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, Amauri, The Most Freedom Ever, Snoodum, New Bremerton, New Pruessen, Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, SORT, General COE, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Sinelona, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Kasazzastan, The Windmilluminati, Sakaryata, Omnistria, Cloydicia, Kobagia, Napnomadia, Valhalla123, Sheldanada, Unsophisticate, Bearical, Ka Ching, Australiland, Hong Kong Empire, Black Templares, Lunallian, Dreadton, The Pantheons, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, SillyString, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Ethereal Expanse, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, INTEGRAL, COCONUT-CITY, Alunya, Ainsworth, Ozstan, Steraz, Guer Aike, Niradans, Ofemerica, Votak Matim, Egalico, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Joodey, Jasminlandia, The Chelles, Torakuen, Sea Ghost, Ara Antrizuls, The Notorious Mad Jack, Novare Res, Ibiscaton, Saturns Edge, Peldorn, Zemnaya Svoboda, Steampunk Ariel, VarDrade, Plangainer, Marijuana Haven, Orven, Trillius, Kirostan, Angwayster, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Fayyayid, Ejhsa, Liberum Mundi, Seidr Wyrd, Victoriaans Nederlands, Apetopia, Lomjia, Haor Chall, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Vikingiarchy, Aratani, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Test for a new hope, Castle Federation, The Black Cathedral, and Antityranicals.