The People's Republic of Srivijaya Union is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 920 million Srivijayans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vijayaka City. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Srivijayan economy, worth 56.0 trillion srivijaya ringgits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 60,892 srivijaya ringgits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts, and vaccinations are mandatory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Srivijaya Union's national animal is the mouse deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Goblin Commune Federation of Eggraria.
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Eternal Dynasty of Comfed.
- : Srivijaya Union's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Allied States of Bistritza.
- : Srivijaya Union was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ostryastein.
- : Following new legislation in Srivijaya Union, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Following new legislation in Srivijaya Union, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Ever Testing, Holota, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yaravia, Tepertopia, Beblahbleblo, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Chernaya Zvezda, Arscanesia, Karimata, Volaworand, Makinius, Andrendia, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Amerion, Castraebar, Kringalia, Holy Free, Berusturg, Sou Avida, Ebonhand, A Place Somewhere, Kanskje, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Donat Invadia, Mavenu, Farengeto, Erstavik, Andinla, Doge Land, Aidenfieeld, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Aurcania, Albeville, Sedunn, The Dalmaric Coast, GreaterLeafland, Mirishial, Zataras, Paganan, Concrete Slab, Esterwood, Insulae libertatis, Froshar, and 14 others.Leimarite Empire, Brazilian impero2, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Prokuror, Rebel-topia, Petea, Tyrantistica, Bistritza, Comfed, Eggraria, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.