|Faith||Cult of Personality of Dear Leader|
The Union of Council Republics of Spartacistan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Dear Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, avant-garde cinema, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.737 billion Spartacists are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marxstadt. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spartacistanian economy, worth 356 trillion Volksmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 205,236 Volksmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show, they who do not work shall not eat, the government loves seeing the little people fight, and recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for Dear Leader's eyes only'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Spartacistan's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cult of Personality of Dear Leader.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for Dear Leader's eyes only'.
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Spartacistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, they who do not work shall not eat.
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, Spartacistanian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation.
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, government agents are triangulating the position of the rainbow's end for the purposes of gold acquisition.
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Spartacistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Spartacistan, the government is paving paradises to put up parking lots.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Ganud, Raghallaigh, Cato2, Le Libertia, Kingdom of Stargard, Bursken, West Wirral, Akeland, Cortlandt Manor, Beriwen, Deliber, Voxum Mortalum, Havenwelle, GraVandius, Caffeinated, Vatinland, Brickfield, Polgaria, Lethen, Pirataria, Scaletta, Turpotia, Geektopia, Royal Alchemia, Gooblaria, Mediocrea, Almendron, Caleban, Gabingston, United-Marrshmallows, Trackeendy, Astrellan, Pland Adanna, Stefoland, Gemeinschaftsland, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Tital Mania, Arvigiel, Mancheseva City, Land of Bobtopia, Greatnessity City, Old Aweic Wirs, Myotatunto, Eloscape, Gallotts world, Prov, Estingberg, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, The Lost Men, Siburian, and 30 others.Zecklandia, Cutias, Unidoria, The Militarist States of America, South Parter, Acapais, Thice Frostalt, Dead Warrior Daddy, Murden, Freeeee, Skyhawk Clan, Moryazvia, Kurvix, Nairatania, Poquaoi, Free Rosabell, Kiatland, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Freelandy, Votokia, Noxxus Chrome, Nilao, Decnotixa, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, Turkesbenizstan, Malevos, Dat Countreh, and Tsiamuns Velleniouss.